It is very simple to prepare kratom tea. This means you can prepare the tea the way you want and whenever you want. Kratom tea is medicinal and brings about some relishing effects on the body. It has properties or alkaloids that stimulate the body, relief pain, and cure anxiety, among other effects. You should try this tea today and get the feel of the benefits.
Kratom tree is popular in Southeast Asia where it originates. It is a botanical plant of the coffee tree family. The leaves of this tree have been used for ages by people of this region as herbal remedy to relief and cure physical and emotional problems. In many parts of the world like the United States and Europe Kratom is sold legally in commercial quantities.
One of the most effective ways consuming Kratom is by taking it in tea form. Here are simple steps you should follow to make Kratom tea.
- Put into a pot 40 grams of dried Kratom leaves. Add 1 liter of water to this.
- Boil this leaves and water gently for about 20 minutes
- Pour the mixture through a strainer into a bowl to extract the tea.
- You should squeeze the leaves in the strainer to let out liquid. Put the leaves back into the pot, add another liter of water and allow boiling again for about 15 minutes.
- Strain the leaves again as in step three above and completely discard the leaves after doing so.
- The extracted liquid from the above steps should be combined into a pot and boiled. The idea is to reduce the volume to a small concentration which can be quickly swallowed and that you are comfortable with.
Conclusively, if you follow the above steps then you are likely to prepare a relishing Kratom tea. It is medicinal and produces stimulating and sedative effects on the body. Kratom tea is bitter tasting and you can minimize this taste by taking sweet tasting fruit juice immediately after gulping a dose of the tea. You can store this tea safely in a refrigerator for about 5 days under which you are expected to drink all. In addition, you can preserve this liquid longer by adding about 10% of alcohol.